Order a cake today 475-8908 and let me make your cake magical for your next special celebration.



Jenns Fun Cakes is also Inspected and Approved by the Thunder Bay Health Unit.



If you have any questions and or want a cake quote call me 475 8908... or email me at jennsfuncakes@hotmail.com

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Reviews From people I thought I'd share.

Katt Iznerr
"5 stars" jens fun cakes is simply amazing! if you want an original cake that no one else will ever have, go to jen :D

Sarah Groom
"5 stars" I love how you have so many ideas to thrown in, your cakes taste awesome being moist and full of flavour and your tallant to do all these different styles and colours that look great. 2 Thumbs up to Jenn's Fun Cakes on all your cakes very well done!

Laurie Reid-Harkof
"5 stars" Jenn's cakes taste as good as they look. Her attention to detail is amazing. Her cakes are a conversation piece at any gathering. From now on, I'm only ordering cakes from Jenn!!

"5 stars" The St. Patrick's day cake looked awesome and tasted fantastic! Wish I had ordered a bigger one so I would have more to eat. (the cake was a chocolate one with buttercream in the middle -mmmm)

Jennifer Van Norman Savela
"5 stars" the cake you made for Thomas back in October was absolutely AMAZING! It looked so good we did not want to eat it. (but we eventually did and it was great!)

Mary Ellen Coons
"4 stars" The Graduation Tractor cake was perfect Jen!!! Both look and tastes great - I would for sure recommend the chocolate cake with peanut butter filling. For sure a Awesome combo! Thanks for all of your hard work and effort on my man's gift!

Bill AndKim Roukkula
"5 stars" Jenn created a beautiful First Communion cake for my daughter which was a hit at our dinner party. As mentioned in other reviews, Jenn's cakes would be a definite conversational piece at any event! Jenn's cakes are simply fabulous and she delivers superior customer service. Looking forward to my next cake creation by Jenn!





2 comments:

  1. These cakes are awesome I am going to call her tomorrow.Hopefully we aren't to late because I have never veer heard of her nor a custoim cake place in Thunder Bay.....FINGERS CROSSED

    ReplyDelete
  2. SORRY FOR MY SPELLING ^^^^^

    ReplyDelete